It's officially November! Not only are we in the midst of the fall season, but the holiday season has officially begun. Many of us will be getting ready for turkey, guests arriving and yes, holiday cleaning. Mr. Clean allowed me to host my own Pumpkin Palooza Party at our home last week. The party included pumpkin carving, trying new recipes and girl talk. I put their Concentrated Cleaner to the test before and after the party. I'm sharing pictures from the party, the results of using their concentrated cleaner and fall hosting tips from Mr. Clean.
Before the Party
- The inside of the freezer and refrigerator see a lot of action, from sticky ice cream to Thanksgiving gravy. To get the shelves and interior glistening before you put your freshly made recipes in there, use Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner.
- If your bathroom counter is playing host to holiday guests' makeup, hair spray and shaving cream, let Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner make sure it's shining for the next family festivity you welcome to your house.
- Don't forget to give your floors (and even walls) a brilliant shine. With Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner, there is even an easy dosing mechanism to dilute it in water.
- The living room is always the center of the party so remember to coffee table, side tables and shelving. Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner features a liquid-gel form for enhanced versatility. It will tidy up all those living room surfaces!
Before the party, I took time to clean the refrigerator and counters to have them sparkling before guests arrived. I loved the clean scent and how easily it cleaned stuck on dirt.
During the Party
After the Party
- Rid your kitchen counters and islands of party stains and messes, and bring back that shiny, untouched look. Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner can be applied directly to a sponge or surface and has an auto-stop cap to ensure that not a single drop is wasted.
- Post-party, your floors will be sticky, dirty and downright gross. Before throwing in the towel, remember that Mr. Clean can get them shining like new again!
- Sticky pumpkin and caramel remnants on the dining room table are no joke. Clean them up quickly with Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner, which features a dosing cap to provide better control for neat cleaning.
After the party, there was stickiness on the counter from the pumpkin seeds and caramel. I used the Concentrated Cleaner to clean the entire stove and counters. They were sparkling clean. I love this cleaner because it's multifunctional. It can be used anywhere in your home and even diluted to use on our floors. Perfect all in one!
Mr. Clean has provided one Pumpkin Palooza Party pack to give away. The party pack includes a ceramic pumpkin, pumpkin decorating tools and Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner and sponge. Read the giveaway details below.
- The giveaway will run from Monday, November 2, to Sunday, November 8.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, November 9 via Facebook and Twitter. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and a response must be received within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway