One of the greatest decisions I have made in my life was to go natural. As I have watched tons of women embrace their natural hair throughout the world, I have always wanted to have more celebrations of natural hair here in my state of North Carolina. I am happy to say that more natural hair meet ups and events are coming to the Carolinas and the one I'm most excited about is the Curls Gone Wild Tour coming to Greensboro in July!
This great tour is being brought to us by Return of the Curls! The tour is not only coming to Greensboro, NC, but also to Richmond, VA in May. What's even more awesome is that Curly Nikki is a part of the tour! Before we get more into the tour, let's learn more about the purpose of Return of the Curls:
Return of the Curls is all about embracing the diversity of beauty. Whether it’s fashion, wellness or hair care for curly textures, we provide a forum for every hue, gender, size and curl to become inspired. A Richmond-based business established in 2012, Return of the Curls’ events are widely becoming known as the premier experience for consumers to receive information and products related to health, beauty and fashion.
Sounds awesome, right? Well, YOU can a ticket to the tour! The Curls Gone Wild Tour is coming to Richmond, VA on May 4th and Greensboro, NC on July 13.
To read more about the tour, click here.
- There will be two winners.
- You must be able to attend the event. For Richmond, you must be able to attend on May 4; for Greensboro, you must be able to attend on July 13. Please ensure you are available to attend before entering the contest.
- If for some reason you are chosen, but find out later that you are unable to attend, please notify me as soon as possible. If you are able to give the ticket to someone else, please provide that person’s name and email so that we can update the ticket information. If you are not able to find someone, I will choose another random winner.
- Must complete all mandatory entry requirements below through Rafflecopter.
- You will be disqualified if you do not do the mandatory requirements.
- You must have Facebook and Twitter to enter this giveaway.
- Giveaway is open March 25 until midnight, April 1.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please remember to read my Giveaway Disclaimer.
The winner will be announced Monday, April 1.
God bless & stay fabellis,