Thank you Curél® for sponsoring this post.
Dry skin is no fun. If you suffer from dry skin or even eczema, you are definitely not alone. My mother and I discovered I had eczema as a young girl. The itchy, dry patches were really tough to deal with and my mother did as much as she could to lessen the itch. From foregoing perfume to using fragrance-free laundry detergents, it was always a task to try to keep my dry skin at bay - and to be honest, it didn’t always work. That’s why today I’m beyond thankful for wet skin moisturizers like Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer.
I had absolutely no idea how much better moisturizing your skin while wet can be for people with dry skin. After showering your skin cells expand like a sponge, providing an easy pathway for Curél® Hydra Therapy to soak in and penetrate into just showered skin. It allows the moisture to go in deep and lock in. After using Curél® Hydra Therapy for the last few months, I can tell a huge difference in my skin so I’m sharing three reasons your skin will absolutely love this wet skin moisturizer.
Just remember, this moisturizer isn’t like the rest. Instead of applying it to your dry skin, you put it on immediately after you shower, when your skin is still wet. Then you just towel off and go about your day. You will feel an immediate difference in your skin, it will be softer and smoother, and over time, you will see your dry patches disappear!
Recently, Curél surveyed myself and 39 other bloggers to see how we felt about our dry skin. The results speak for themselves – how many of these issues do you have?
Three Reasons Your Skin Will Love Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer
1. Your skin will look healthy and rejuvenated. Well moisturized skin doesn’t’ show age as much as dry skin.
2. Be prepared for soft, smoother and hydrated skin all day.
3. Dry skin is gone! Any dry patches you have will be softer and smoother and your skin will look well hydrated with daily use of this product.
One of the best parts is that you can find Curél® Hydra Therapy in your local grocery or drug store. The 8-ounce bottle is under $10. If you’re on a budget like myself, that’s an awesome price. Plus, one bottle lasts one month for me.
Want to try Curél® Hydra Therapy for yourself? You can win a $100 Visa gift card! Answer the question below in the comment section.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/2-3/31
Be sure to visit the brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
God bless & stay fab,