...or maybe this time I should say Beauties!
I bet you all didn't think I'd be back so soon, did you? I told you I was back in action. I'm coming at you with my TOP five, favorite beauty products. New beauty products are constantly being introduced on the scene. I love to try new products. Four of these products are new products (for me at least) that I really have fallen in love with while one is a constant fave of mine. Let me show you what I'm talking about...
|[L-R: Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser, Clinique All About Eyes Cream, Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Pads, MAC Prep & Prime, & E.L.F Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths]|
- I found this cream in Target a few weeks ago on clearance as you can see. I was in the market for a good cleanser to use on my face AFTER makeup removal. I found this as I was browsing around. I've always thought highly of Aveeno because quite frankly, I like their products. I decided to give it a whirl and I will admit... I really like this. It's very moisturizing. It feels good to my skin after a long day. Sometimes your face can feel somewhat dry after removing makeup. This cleanses and adds moisture. This may be because it doesn't contain soap. Ah ha!
- [FYI: This is only the sample size.]
- Can I just say that I love this? You all do NOT understand. This cream is awesome. I started using this cream because I noticed when I add concealer under my eyes, it was beginning to look cakey. It was recommended to use a heavier cream under the eye. OMG... This is so moisturizing. My eyes look smoother and brighter. I use this DAILY.
- Ladies, ladies, ladies... If you are not using these, please get these in your life. I use these daily. These pads are so gentle but effective. I just wet them a little with warm water and it takes all the makeup off both eyes...even waterproof. It's so gentle on your eyes.
- I believe that if you really want to have good makeup application, you ALWAYS need to use primer. I absolutely love this primer. It's thick so it gives a moisturizing feel but also, it's GREAT for people with combination/oily skin like myself. It reduces the amount of oil on my face.
- As you all may know from a previous blog, I'm a big E.L.F fan. I love affordable yet GOOD products. E.L.F always delivers! I take my makeup off daily with these cloths. They get all the makeup off with one sheet. I think next time I order these online [because I haven't seen them in stores], I will buy them in bulk. Definitely worth it!
*If anyone has any questions on these products, feel free to comment or e-mail me. As always, God bless!