How many of you have heard of Influenster? If you are a social media maven, you need to learn about this website. The website allows social influencers the opportunity to try out new products, do reviews and connect with others in the social media world.
I first learned of Influenster through my blog sister, Nic's Picks, and although I didn't join immediately, I'm now glad that I did! Through doing a few surveys, Influenster is able to learn a little more about you and whether you would enjoy sampling some of the latest products. Products can vary from beauty to food items.
Here's what I received + my thoughts on each item:
- EBOOST is a drink mix packet that you can add to water that is supposed to give you a natural boost of energy. I enjoyed this product. I received the Pink Lemonade flavor and although the taste was not very sweet, I liked the fact that it added a hint of flavor to my water AND gave me energy. I wasn't jittery like with some energy drinks nor did I have a crash. The feeling was similar to when I take my daily multivitamin, which is just a natural boost.
2. Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal
- I was so excited to receive this oatmeal! Don't judge me. I received the Summer Berry version of this oatmeal and I loved it. It tasted delicious. I did have to put an additional minute on the microwave for the oatmeal to thicken the way that I like it. It was filling too!
3. NYC New York Liquid Color Lipshine
- Being the lipstick lover that I am, can you believe I rarely wear lip gloss? I was excited to see this new lipshine product in the VoxBox. I like the feel of the lipshine. It's not sticky nor too slick. It felt great on my lips; however, it had no real color. It may be the pigment of my lips that allowed no color to show through. So, as much as I like the feel of it, it may be one of those spare lip glosses I carry around to accentuate a matte lipstick.
4. Sole Society Coupon
- As much as I wanted to use this $25 OFF coupon, I couldn't. It was mainly because no shoes that I liked were still available in my size. One of the many downfalls of being a part of the Big Foot Society. Alas... I also noticed that many of the shoes do come in a size 11; however, most are already sold out. Also, one downfall to the site that I noticed was the selection of shoes. The shoes were mainly flats or sky high heels. There were not many in between heel heights nor wedges.
5. Goody Quikstyle Brush
- I think this brush is an awesome idea! The fact that you can cut your hair drying time in half due to the microfiber towel strips is definitely cool and not harmful to your hair. I did not get the opportunity to use this brush though because due to my natural hair, I need to keep my hair wet in order to style it.
6. KISS Nail Dress
- I used to love nail strips so I was excited to see these in my VoxBox, but due to the design, which didn't really fit me, I opted to not try these.
I hope you enjoyed the review of the items I received! To join Influenster, click here.
Did you receive this box? What were your thoughts on it?
God bless & stay fabellis,