With all that we have to go through as women, I believe we are superhuman! I feel like we can handle anything that comes our way and thanks to Women's ROGAINE® Foam, we can even handle thinning hair or hair loss. For me, my hair is what makes me feel feminine and fabulous hair is the final touch when I'm getting ready each day. The reality is, we talk about styling hair so much yet we don't talk enough about the possibility of losing our hair. Thinning hair and hair loss is not talked about often enough until it happens. Today I want to share a few hair facts as well as tips and how Women's ROGAINE® Foam can help with hair thinning and/or hair loss!
Hair Facts & Tips
- Thinning hair and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss is a real, common concern that 1 in 3 women will notice in their lifetime.
- Thinning and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss can begin as early as one’s 20s.
- If you experience hereditary hair loss if left untreated it will continue to worsen as you age.
- The key to managing hereditary hair loss is treating it at the earliest signs with Women’s ROGAINE® Foam, which is clinically proven to regrow hair in 81%* of women with new hairs growing in up to 48%** thicker than before.
- In addition to thinning and loss associated with hereditary hair loss, as we age our hair changes in color and texture. It’s best to work with your stylist to find the best look for your hair type.
Hair thinning is not uncommon. 1 in 3 women notice hair thinning in her lifetime. The onset of female pattern hair loss can start between puberty and the 20s with a second peak in the early 40s. ROGAINE® is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand for hair regrowth. It can be applied to dry or towel dried hair; follow with the styling product(s) of your choice and can be used on colored or chemically-treated hair.
- Shampoo and cleanse your scalp at least once a week. A clean scalp produces healthy hair.
- Trim your ends every 8-12 weeks.
- Visit a hair stylist at least twice a year to make sure your hair is at its ultimate health.
- Avoid protective styles that are too tight and make sure to only wear protective styles for up to 8 weeks.
- Wear a satin bonnet at night and for extra protection, sleep on a satin pillow case.
To learn more about Women's ROGAINE® Foam and to receive a coupon, click here.
What are your hair tips? Do you have any advice for those who may be experiencing thinning hair or hair loss?
God bless & stay fabellis,